Due to on-going investment, GKM has immediate opportunity’s for skilled and experienced CNC Millers and Turners to join the team.
- Work alongside CNC centres capable of producing high precision components.
- Utilise your knowledge and understanding of 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machining or turning and programming skills to optimise programs and machine efficiency.
- Develop, produce and assist in the customisation and programming of CNC centres.
- Understand technical documentation.
- Interpret models and drawings, design/location of jigs, fixtures and tailor-made tooling.
- Provide support throughout machining stages to operators and support staff.
- Make or offer suggestions on drawing changes to improve manufacturability.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and possess the following skills: –
- Experience of high integrity industries i.e. Nuclear, Defence, Petrochemical, Aerospace or Automotive.
- 3, 4 and 5 axis milling experience/Turning experience.
- Knowledge of Hurco, Dugard, Daewoo and Hass controls would be desirable.
- Ensure programs are correct and tested before implementation.
- Positive and flexible can-do attitude.
- Able to communicate at all levels and work effectively in a team environment.
The positions offer a real opportunity to contribute to an established and successful business – apart from a competitive salary, GKM offer a long term career and personal development. Both Day and night shift positions available
Email your CV and details to – email@example.com